Providing the Entire Real Estate Experience
I wanted to thank you not only for the hand written card and the Starbuck’s card, but just the thoughtfulness to send a card or even the appreciation. It is really just the icing on a world class gourmet cake! During the process, I kept thinking how impressive your team’s communication, your status updates, and overall attitude. --Jeff Hovey, Eagle Home Mortgage
It's Your City
Live, Work & Play in It
We understand that the COVID19 crisis can add an unexpected twist to home & business buying and selling. We want to let you know that we're taking every precaution to maintain appropriate social distancing but are still committed to our clients and will continue to show properties and take listings.
Amanda Alvaro Real Estate team is following CDC recommendations to properly sanitize any surface we or our clients come into contact with at our properties. We're constantly hand sanitizing and using proper personal hygiene to keep our clients and ourselves safe and healthy.
380 E. Parkcenter Blvd | Ste. 200
OFFICE SPACE FOR LEASE
Great location in SE Boise with tons of space including 7 private offices. Sublease
3,236 sqft | $18.50/sf/yr No NNNs
1. False. The Irish have been celebrating St. Patrick since the 16th century. America was the birthplace of the St. Patrick's Day Parade, though.
2. True. Poor Irish immigrants could rarely afford the traditional meal of ham and cabbage, so they substituted the inexpensive corned beef.
3. True. The Celts revered the shamrock as a scared plant. St. Patrick used it to describe the Holy Trinity.
4. False. There are no snakes in Ireland. It's an island that snakes have never inhabited.
5. True. St. Patrick was born in Britain near the end of the 4th century. He was kidnapped by the Irish and brought to Ireland as a 16 year old and sold as a slave to a Celtic priest.
3221 32nd Street
3 bed | 1 bath | 1278 sqft
Located in highly desirable north Boise close to hiking trails, popular parks, Bogus Basin Road, shopping and dining. Adorable home with hardwood floors, natural light, spacious yard on corner lot. A must see!